Why Choose CCEI’s CDA Program over Others?
- CDA Gold Standard℠ Comprehensive Provider
- Access to Education Coach support
- Self-paced – you have a year to complete but can do faster if your schedule permits
- Training meets The Council for Professional Recognition’s content area requirements
- Prepares students for The Council’s credentialing assessment process
- IACET CEUs awarded for completed training
Student Satisfaction Scores
Student Satisfaction is extremely important to CCEI. All students are given an exit survey upon program
completion. Below are CCEI’s scores on key questions. View more scores
How Is Online Learning at CCEI Different?
Taking courses through distance education is a great way to accomplish professional development objectives, while maintaining a full or a part-time job and a busy family schedule. CCEI online learning offers the convenience of taking coursework from work, home, a library or anywhere internet access is available. It is a great option for students with busy schedules that may prevent them from attending more traditional scheduled in-person training. CCEI online coursework is self-paced, allowing students to take courses any time. Many of our students take courses in the evenings, after their households settle in and on weekends. These students also save on gas and babysitting costs that often come with commuting to traditional a school environment.
Not Sure Online Training is Right for You?
Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!