Why Choose CCEI’s CDA Program over Others?
- CDA Gold Standard℠ Comprehensive Provider
- Access to Education Coach support
- Self-paced – you have a year to complete but can do faster if your schedule permits
- Training meets The Council for Professional Recognition’s content area requirements
- Prepares students for The Council’s credentialing assessment process
- IACET CEUs awarded for completed training
Play video to find out how our CDA Certification Courses can help you.
ChildCare Education Institute: Student Satisfaction Scores
How Is Online Learning at CCEI Different?
Taking courses through CCEI’s distance education is a great way to accomplish professional development objectives, while maintaining a full or a part-time job and a busy family schedule. CCEI online distance learning offers the convenience of taking coursework from work, home, a library or anywhere internet access is available. It is a great option for students with busy schedules that may prevent them from attending more traditional scheduled in-person training. CCEI online courses are self-paced, allowing students to take them at any time. Many of CCEI’s students take child care training courses in the evenings, after their households settle in and on weekends. These students also save on gas and babysitting costs that often come with commuting to a traditional school environment.
Watch how CCEI has helped child care professionals in their professional development journey just like you.
Not Sure Online Training is Right for You?
Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!