Child Care Certificate Programs
THE INDUSTRY LEADER FOR ONLINE
Basic Center Management Certificate
CCEI’s Basic Center Management Certificate introduces participants to the basic elements of child care center management, including developing and upholding a program philosophy and mission, hiring and retention of qualified staff, marketing, customer service, and basic legal issues.
Upon satisfactorily completing CCEI’s Basic Center Management Certificate program, students should be able to:
- Identify key considerations for developing a child care center philosophy and mission statement
- Define organizational structure and organizational culture
- Identify areas of focus to achieve a culture of improvement
- Identify common personnel policy areas
- Identify effective assessment tools in the early childhood environment
- Identify effective marketing tools for child care centers
- Identify strategies for improving public relations and family communications
- Identify key aspects of federal civil rights legislation, labor laws, and other legal matters related to employment and business operations
- Identify key elements of time management
- Evaluate forms, documentation, and record-keeping practices in a child care center
- Competency based multiple-choice questions
- Student activities and/or observations with written feedback
- End of Course Quizzes in multiple-choice format – Students must pass each quiz with a grade of 70% or better to complete the child care center management certificate.
- Cumulative Final Exam in multiple-choice format – Students must pass with a grade of 70% or better to complete the certificate program.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must be able to speak, read, and write well enough in the language the child care center management certificate is presented in to understand and complete the course material
- Course(s) within this program may require observation, assessment, and practical application of learning principles in an early childhood learning environment. Students must be working in or have access to an early childhood environment to successfully complete these course(s).
Setting: Infant-Toddler, Preschool, and Family Child Care
Program Code: 4216-SPC
Program Length: 6 Hours
IACET CEU Value: 0.6 CEUs
Program Start Date: Rolling Enrollment – Start Anytime
Program End Date: 60 days from enrollment date
Tuition Cost: $69
Ready to take the next step?
Not Sure Online Child Care Training is Right for You? Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!