Child Care Certificate Programs
THE INDUSTRY LEADER FOR ONLINE
Communication and Interpersonal Skills Certificate
- Identify the components of effective communication between families and early childhood staff
- List examples of communication skills and their effective use in early childhood education settings
- Describe the role of the early childhood educator as an advocate and the benefits of effective advocacy
- Identify methods of marketing and promoting an early childhood program
- List characteristics of and strategies for implementing early childhood program good customer service
- Competency based multiple-choice questions
- End of Course Quizzes in multiple-choice format – Students must pass each quiz with a grade of 70% or better to complete the online training course
- Cumulative Final Exam in multiple choice format – Students must pass with a grade of 70% or better to complete the certificate program
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must be able to speak, read, and write well enough in the language the course is presented in to understand and complete the course material
Textbook Information: No textbook is required to complete the Communication and Interpersonal Skills Certificate program.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to check with their licensing representatives to determine each program’s applicability toward state requirements.
Setting: Infant-Toddler, Preschool, and Family Child Care
Program Code: 5401-MD-PD
Program Length: 9 Hours
IACET CEU Value: .9 CEUs
Program Start Date: Rolling Enrollment – Start Anytime
Program End Date: 90 days from enrollment date
Tuition Cost: $99
Ready to take the next step?
Not Sure Online Child Care Training is Right for You? Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!