THE INDUSTRY LEADER FOR ONLINE
Curriculum Enrichment Certificate
The Curriculum Enrichment Certificate is designed for experienced teachers who are ready to enhance and enliven the learning environment. Participants will be challenged to think beyond the basic curriculum to ensure that each aspect of the environment promotes optimal development across all developmental domains, and that every child is prepared to succeed when they reach the early school-age years.
Upon satisfactorily completing the Curriculum Enrichment Certificate program, students should be able to:
- Identify the importance of art and music in the early childhood curriculum
- Identify “best practices” and research-based strategies for promoting speaking, listening, and other early literacy skills
- Identify recommended strategies and methods for promoting visual/spatial intelligence
- Demonstrate understanding of recommendations for improving and maintaining learning centers in the early childhood environment
- Evaluate the effectiveness, appropriateness, and overall quality of various learning centers in a preschool classroom
Students enrolled in the Curriculum Enrichment Certificate program are assessed using the following methods:
- Competency based multiple-choice questions
- Student activities and/or observations with written feedback
- End of Course Quizzes in multiple-choice format – Students must pass each quiz with a grade of 70% or better to complete the course
- Cumulative Final Exam in multiple-choice format – Students must pass with a grade of 70% or better to complete the certificate program
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must be able to speak, read, and write well enough in the language the course is presented in to understand and complete the course material
- Course(s) within this program may require observation, assessment, and practical application of learning principles in an early childhood learning environment. Students must be working in or have access to an early childhood environment to successfully complete these course(s).
Textbook Information: No textbook is required to complete this certificate program.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to check with their licensing representatives to determine each program’s applicability toward state requirements.
Setting: Infant-Toddler, Preschool, Family Child Care, and School-Age Care
Program Code: 4207-SPC
Program Length: 7 Hours
IACET CEU Value: 0.7 CEUs
Program Start Date: Rolling Enrollment – Start Anytime
Program End Date: 60 days from enrollment date
Tuition Cost: $89
Ready to take the next step?
Not Sure Online Child Care Training is Right for You?
Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!