THE INDUSTRY LEADER FOR ONLINE
Director's Certificate Renewal
The Director’s Certificate Renewal Program provides the 20 clock hours of business and administrative training required by CCEI for the renewal of the CCEI Online Director’s Certificate.
Upon satisfactorily completing the Director’s Certificate Renewal program, students should be able to:
- Identify the importance of effective management systems
- Define the components required to effectively administer a program of personnel management and staff development
- Identify effective marketing tools for child care centers
- Identify a director’s role in budgeting
- Demonstrate knowledge of legal requirements necessary for effective management
- Demonstrate the ability to foster good community relations and to influence childcare policy that affects the program
- Identify strategies for creating an eco-friendly child care center with regard to food, water, energy, transportation, and waste reduction
- Identify major ideas put forth by prominent theorists in child development
- Discover how to use active learning across the early childhood curriculum
- Identify strategies for creating a “bully-free” child care environment
- Define proper criteria for selecting foods and food vendors
- Identify proper policies and procedures for storing foods
- Define the meaning of pandemic
- Identify external/internal motivators that are utilized to heighten leadership effectiveness
Students enrolled in the Director’s Certificate Renewal program are assessed using the following methods:
- Competency based multiple choice questions
- End of Course Quizzes in multiple choice format – Students must pass each quiz with a grade of 70 or better to complete the course.
- Cumulative Final Exam in multiple choice format – Students must pass with a grade of 70 or better to complete the certificate program.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED obtained from institutions accredited and recognized by U. S. Department of Education and submit documentation as proof. Diplomas earned outside the U. S. or presented in a language other than English must be translated to English by a member of the American Translators Association, an approved credential evaluation agency approved by the Bureau of Educators Certification, or an accredited college/university.
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must be able to speak, read, and write well enough in the language the course is presented in to understand and complete the course material
Textbook Information: No textbook is required to complete this certificate program.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to check with their licensing representatives to determine each program’s applicability toward state requirements.
Settings: Infant-Toddler, Preschool, Family Child Care, and School-Age Care
Program Code: 1402-DC
Program Length: 20 Hours
IACET CEU Value: 2.0 CEUs
Program Start Date: Rolling Enrollment – Start Anytime
Program End Date: 120 days from enrollment date
Tuition Cost: $199
Ready to take the next step?
Not Sure Online Training is Right for You?
Take a Trial Cource on Us Today !
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!