CDA Renewal Online Classes
THE INDUSTRY LEADER FOR ONLINE
CDA Credential Renewal Certificate – Infant-Toddler
Upon satisfactory completion of the Infant-Toddler CDA Credential Renewal Certificate students should be able to:
- Define the requirements to establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning environment for infant and toddler care training
- Identify the components to advance the physical, cognitive, communicative and creative development of infants and toddlers
- Define positive guidance techniques to support appropriate social and emotional development of infants and toddlers
- List the guidelines to establish productive relationships with families
- Identify the components required to ensure a well-run, purposeful early childhood program responsive to the needs of the participants
- Identify the requirements to maintain a commitment to professionalism
Students enrolled in CCEI’s Infant-Toddler CDA Credential Renewal Certificate program are assessed using the following methods:
- Competency based multiple choice questions
- Open-ended essay questions
- Student activity and/or observations with written feedback
- End of Course Quizzes in multiple choice format – Students must pass each quiz with a grade of 70% or better to complete the certificate program
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must provide evidence of possessing a high school diploma or GED obtained from institutions accredited and recognized by U. S. Department of Education or enrollment as a junior or senior in a high school career and technical program in early childhood education. Diplomas earned outside the U. S. or presented in a language other than English must be translated to English by a member of the American Translators Association, an approved credential evaluation agency approved by the Bureau of Educators Certification, or an accredited college/university.
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must be able to speak, read, and write well enough in the language the course is presented in to understand and complete the course material
Textbook Information: No textbook is required to complete the Infant-Toddler CDA Credential Renewal Certificate program.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to check with their licensing representatives to determine each program’s applicability toward state requirements.
Program Code: 1408-CDA
Program Length: 45 hours
IACET CEU Value: 4.5 CEU’s
Program Start Date: Rolling Enrollment – Start Anytime
Program End Date: 180 days from enrollment date
Tuition Cost: $424
Application Fee: $75
Total Program Cost: $499
Ready to take the next step?
Not Sure Online Child Care Training is Right for You? Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!