THE INDUSTRY LEADER FOR ONLINE
Marketing, Outreach, and Customer Care Certificate
The Marketing, Outreach, and Customer Care Certificate provides detailed strategies and recommended practices for marketing a child care program, including how to identify and connect with target market and how to increase enrollment and retention rates. Participants will also learn how to build and maintain strong customer relations.
Upon satisfactorily completing the Marketing, Outreach, and Customer Care Certificate program, students should be able to:
- Identify basic marketing goals and strategies
- Define the methods used to implement a marketing plan
- Identify effective strategies for generating and following up on leads within a target market
- Identify important strategies for increasing retention through internal marketing and parent communication
- Identify practical methods for maintaining strong customer relations and resolving conflicts
- Develop a mission statement
- Demonstrate understanding of market analysis strategies (e.g., calculating the supply of child care in your market)
Students enrolled in the Marketing, Outreach, and Customer Care Management Certificate program are assessed using the following methods:
- Competency based multiple-choice questions
- Student activities and/or observations with written feedback
- End of Course Quizzes in multiple-choice format – Students must pass each quiz with a grade of 70% or better to complete the course.
- Cumulative Final Exam in multiple-choice format – Students must pass with a grade of 70% or better to complete the certificate program.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must be able to speak, read, and write well enough in the language the course is presented in to understand and complete the course material
- Course(s) within this program may require observation, assessment, and practical application of learning principles in an early childhood learning environment. Students must be working in or have access to an early childhood environment to successfully complete these course(s).
Textbook Information: No textbook is required to complete this certificate program.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to check with their licensing representatives to determine each program’s applicability toward state requirements.
Setting: Infant-Toddler, Preschool, and Family Child Care
Program Code: 4218-SPC
Program Length: 7 Hours
IACET CEU Value: 0.7 CEUs
Program Start Date: Rolling Enrollment – Start Anytime
Program End Date: 60 days from enrollment date
Tuition Cost: $89
Ready to take the next step?
Not Sure Online Training is Right for You?
Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!