Child Care Certificate Programs
CDA Renewal Certificate (English) - Preschool Setting
Upon satisfactory completion of CCEI’s Preschool CDA Certificate Renewal program, students should be able to:
- Plan a safe and healthy learning environment
- Advance children’s physical and intellectual development
- Support children’s social and emotional development
- Build productive relationships with families
- Manage an effective program operation
- Maintain a commitment to professionalism
- Observe and record children’s behavior
- Recall basic principles of child development and learning
- Competency based multiple choice questions
- Open-ended essay questions
- Student activity and/or observations with written feedback
- End of Course Quizzes in multiple choice format – Students must pass each quiz with a grade of 70% or better to complete the course
- Cumulative Final Exam in multiple choice format – Students must pass with a grade of 70% or better to complete the CDA renewal program
- Must be 16 years of age or older to submit your CDA renewal application online.
- Must provide evidence of possessing a high school diploma or GED obtained from institutions accredited and recognized by U. S. Department of Education or enrollment as a junior or senior in a high school career and technical program in early childhood education. Diplomas earned outside the U. S. or presented in a language other than English must be translated to English by a member of the American Translators Association, an approved credential evaluation agency approved by the Bureau of Educators Certification, or an accredited college/university.
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must be able to speak, read, and write well enough in the language the course is presented in to understand and complete the course material
Textbook Information: No textbook is required to complete this preschool CDA renewal certificate program.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to check with their licensing representatives to determine each program’s applicability toward state requirements for your CDA renewal. Visit CCEI online for more information about our courses and certifications today.
Visit ChildCare Education Institute today for more information on our courses.
Program Code: 1407-CDA
Program Length: 45 hours
IACET CEU Value: 4.5 CEU’s
Program Start Date: Rolling Enrollment – Start Your CDA Renewal Anytime
Program End Date: 180 days from enrollment date
Tuition Cost: $424
Application Fee: $75
Total Program Cost: $499
Ready to take the next step?
Not Sure Online Child Care Training is Right for You? Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!