Child Care Certification Programs
THE INDUSTRY LEADER FOR ONLINE
- Identify strategies for reducing or eliminating indoor and outdoor hazards in the child care setting
- Identify recommended practices for ensuring toy safety
- Identify recommended practices for preventing poisoning by plants, chemicals, and other materials
- Identify basic features and practices of providing a safe and secure environment for infants
- Demonstrate understanding of toy safety standards and practices
- Demonstrate understanding of safety standards related to design, maintenance, surface, and supervision in the outdoor play environment
- Competency based multiple-choice questions
- Student activities and/or observations with written feedback
- End of Course Quizzes in multiple-choice format – Students must pass each quiz with a grade of 70% or better to complete the course.
- Cumulative Final Exam in multiple-choice format – Students must pass with a grade of 70% or better to complete the Safety Certificate program.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must be able to speak, read, and write well enough in the language the course is presented in to understand and complete the course material
- Course(s) within this program may require observation, assessment, and practical application of learning principles in an early childhood learning environment. Students must be working in or have access to an early childhood environment to successfully complete these Safety Certificate course(s).
Setting: Infant-Toddler, Preschool, Family Child Care, and School-Age Care
Program Code: 4210-SPC
Program Length: 8 Hours
IACET CEU Value: 0.8 CEUs
Program Start Date: Rolling Enrollment – Start Anytime
Program End Date: 60 days from enrollment date
Tuition Cost: $89
Ready to take the next step?
Not Sure Online Child Care Training is Right for You? Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!